- If you meet the requirements to be a babysitter or nanny, please complete our online application by clicking the “Caregiver Application” in the drop down menu.
- Once the application is received, a member of our staff will contact you to conduct a telephone interview and review your application.
- After your application process is complete, a member of our staff will schedule you for an in-depth interview, preferably via phone.
- If you are selected to complete the registration process, we will then be pleased to discuss current open positions with you and will send your information to positions you are interested in.
- If a family takes an interest in your profile, you will be prioritized for the background investigation, which includes verification of your employment references as well as conducting a criminal background investigation and motor vehicle record check.
- We will arrange all phone and in-person interviews.
- The search process can average anywhere from two weeks to two months. Many families like to interview several candidates before making a decision, but others will hire the first person they meet if it is a good match.
Thanks for registering with My Good Nanny!